Resurrection..............


This weekend I've thought a lot about the question

"What does resurrection mean to you?"

Firstly, and most obviously because it's Easter, secondly because I've been part of a blogging project run by Slipstream that you can see if you click here, and thirdly because at church on Sunday the question of the day for me was.......

"What would it really mean for me to choose to follow Christ every day rather than to just say I do?"

Big questions.............

What do I need to be resurrected to? What dreams am I dreaming with God for the future - how does the way I live my life this year, this month, this week, this very day take me one step closer to our dreams becoming a reality?

What do I need to be resurrected from? What habits, attitudes, behaviour and thinking have I drifted into (or run towards) that take me further from the life God intends for me and the dreams we share?

I sense the begining of another adventure for me.......

You?



No comments:

Post a Comment