.
Today I choose to follow you.
Today I choose to give my 'yes' to you.
Today I choose to hear your voice and live.....

We sang this today and I was struck by how often I wander into the day, and then ask God to be part of what I'm up to once I have started, or simply take for granted the fact that I'll encounter him in the day - rather than my first thought being a choice to follow and give my 'yes'..............

As we were singing I put my hand on the back of the chair in front of me and could feel the vibration of the song through the back of the chair. Such a simple thing, and yet it was almost as if I could feel the worship physically resonating through me.

If only my life were more like this - a vibrating shiver of anticipation that others cannot help but feel when we encounter each other - maybe with more 'choosing' and many more moments of 'yes' so they will..........

No comments:

Post a Comment